Friday, June 5, 2009

just a reply to Cindy's last post

Koyaanisqatsi was pretty good with some absolutely amazing photography. Being mostly visual it was very relaxing to me and I did catch my eyes closing a few times.

Actually our next Netfilx movie will be "Time Bandits". I really liked it the few times I have seen it and Cindy does not remember seeing it before. Will be interesting to see how she likes it.

Rain would definitely put a damper (had to say that) on Star Wars Weekends. The characters walking around (Aurra Sing & Zam Wessel e!) and the parade would probably be cancelled. However there is some event exclusive merchandise I would like to see and a pin Cindy wants to buy. We also could see a couple of the indoor Q&A or panels.

Got the notice today that Cindy's Guild Wars Eye of the North expansion will be here on 6/12. Sounds like a good reason to have another LAN party soon thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment