Thursday, June 4, 2009

NetFlix update

Bob and I watched "Koyaanisqatsi" tonight. I have seen it a few times over the years; but Bob never saw it before. Not quite sure he liked it; but he did not fall asleep or start playing Pogo, lol.

If you have never seen it, it is difficult to describe. Completely visual with Philip Glass music. Changing views of the world and sometimes relaxing or moving or just shocking.

Next up that old favorite "The Gods Must Be Crazy"

We went to the little local Farmers Market again yesterday, only a bit of rain. Got some more amazing veggies and I bought an orchid plant to replace one I had in Danville. The flowers smell like chocolate! Hope I don't kill this one. We split a watermelon with Marty and Lisa.

Hope we don't get rained out of Star Wars Weekend on Sat. Heck, we might just go and take ponchos.

No comments:

Post a Comment